Quitting for a while/forever

Discussion in 'Introductions/Leavings' started by DanielOG_, May 14, 2017.

1. Some of you may have been noticing, I've been very inactive lately. That's mainly because school is going very bad at the moment. I'm failing a lot of grades and if its going to keep going how it is now, I won't go to 9th grade. I won't go in any further detail.

But thats the only reason im not playing as much anymore. I've been playing Minecart for almost 3 years now. And to be honest, its getting kind of boring and repetitive, The server has lost a lot of players over the years. years back it usually had 90+ players on and it was a lot of fun making new friends and stuff. And i do live in Europe so when im on most people from America and people around there are sleeping, but you know what i mean.

Now i've said that, i am going to be quitting Minecart and minecraft overall for a while and maybe forever (not sure) . I hope everyone has a lot of fun playing on the server!

P.S i'm not the best at making these sort of threads or thread overall so don't judge me :)

Pce out ;)
    -Dan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. It was like 500 actually.

Anyway, Good luck in life.

3. We hit 1000 at one point cx

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yeah then you got owner D:

jk <3

• Savage Savage x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. The server is dying :c
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2017, Original Post Date: May 15, 2017 ---
    Since it became the Minecart.

6. Seeya Daniel, from the times we sometimes spoke in-game you were really nice and a good friend. Goodluck getting your grades back on track and I hope all goes well for you.
    Best of luck with everything, goodbye.
    - Fee <3

7. Abby*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I think he meant 90+ on each server.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. You will be missed

Stay safe ;)

10. yea i did
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2017, Original Post Date: May 18, 2017 ---
    Thanks Fee <3

Thank you <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I used to see you on all the time! You were a dedicated player. Good luck to you and your path in life. You will most definitely be missed on the server.

12. Dam never say forever man, I want to say you might regret it but like you know... Gotttaaa message the old folk on minecart/mineslam :D:)

Dude I wish you well and to have a good life I guess, honestly have a fun ride :)

13. DANIEL Why :( Ill miss you cx kinda sorta haha!! We have had many memories & jokes & you were there for me when i needed to rant

14. Thanks man! :)

Thanks brother, you to :)

Ill miss you to Pasione, And you can always msg me on instagram or snap :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. im going to miss you sm