Quitting for a while/forever

Discussion in 'Introductions/Leavings' started by Zexx, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of you may have been noticing, I've been very inactive lately. That's mainly because school is going very bad at the moment. I'm failing a lot of grades and if its going to keep going how it is now, I won't go to 9th grade. I won't go in any further detail.

But thats the only reason im not playing as much anymore. I've been playing Minecart for almost 3 years now. And to be honest, its getting kind of boring and repetitive, The server has lost a lot of players over the years. years back it usually had 90+ players on and it was a lot of fun making new friends and stuff. And i do live in Europe so when im on most people from America and people around there are sleeping, but you know what i mean.

Now i've said that, i am going to be quitting Minecart and minecraft overall for a while and maybe forever (not sure) . I hope everyone has a lot of fun playing on the server!

P.S i'm not the best at making these sort of threads or thread overall so don't judge me :)

Pce out ;)
    -Dan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. It was like 500 actually.

Anyway, Good luck in life.

3. We hit 1000 at one point cx

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yeah then you got owner D:

jk <3

• Savage Savage x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. The server is dying :c
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2017, Original Post Date: May 15, 2017 ---
    Since it became the Minecart.

6. Seeya Daniel, from the times we sometimes spoke in-game you were really nice and a good friend. Goodluck getting your grades back on track and I hope all goes well for you.
    Best of luck with everything, goodbye.
    - Fee <3

7. Abby*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I think he meant 90+ on each server.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. You will be missed

Stay safe ;)

10. yea i did
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2017, Original Post Date: May 18, 2017 ---
    Thanks Fee <3

Thank you <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I used to see you on all the time! You were a dedicated player. Good luck to you and your path in life. You will most definitely be missed on the server.

12. Dam never say forever man, I want to say you might regret it but like you know... Gotttaaa message the old folk on minecart/mineslam :D:)

Dude I wish you well and to have a good life I guess, honestly have a fun ride :)

13. DANIEL Why :( Ill miss you cx kinda sorta haha!! We have had many memories & jokes & you were there for me when i needed to rant

14. Thanks man! :)

Thanks brother, you to :)

Ill miss you to Pasione, And you can always msg me on instagram or snap :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. im going to miss you sm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.