Store Credit Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EpicSquirrel269, May 14, 2017.

1. Good evening everyone,

This is a quick update regarding the Store Credit situation. Since the old system failed to work we hope that this system will speed up the process of giving out the store credits. We also have a new format for the store credit which will ensure that we will manage to get the credits to you as quickly as possible.

The new format for getting Store Credits is as follows;
    Package:
    Username:
    Transaction ID (proof of purchase is necessary):
    What would you like from the store in return?:

Thank you and sorry for the delay!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Does this mean those who have outstanding store credit threads need to update their current post?

• Savage Savage x 1
  3. Yes

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. wow, such a late update.
    This should've been cleared up a long time ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. How many store credits do we get, what are they worth in the store? More info?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You don't get credits, you get a package around equivalent to the rank you purchased,

7. If I show transaction ID for the kitpvp rank I had would i get store credits since kitpvp is no longer a gamemode

8. Global 6?

9. I'm highest rank on skyblock and I don't really need rank for opprison so what would package be then?

10. Whatever the price was of g6, youd get your choice of something in the store equivalent to that which is what this section is for
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2017, Original Post Date: May 14, 2017 ---
    If you don't need a rank that doesnt mean you can get a refund for it..

11. --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2017, Original Post Date: May 14, 2017 ---

If you don't need a rank that doesnt mean you can get a refund for it..[/
    Would I be able to get cosmetic rank for skyblock then or iron golem spawners??

12. I would expect so, as long as they haven't been used.

• Like Like x 1