PvP Events - Weekly

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Dan, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Dan, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017 at 11:08 AM
    Evening,

Today I shall be announcing the weekly PvP event hosted on DittoPvP (until the release of KitPvP is set upon us). Each week the times may vary due to me going out some days and/or not being available, the easiest way to find out when the PvP event is being hosted each week it by checking back here! The thread will stay as a sticky thread (meaning it will stay at the top of the discussion page) and each week, once times have been announced, I will make a reply to the thread having it 'bump' each time a new time is announced, if you want to stay alerted, click 'Watch Thread' at the top of the page (under where your alerts are listed) - this will give you a notification each time a time is released (For all those folks who are worried about me farming posts @Zoe every time a new post is made, the previous one will be deleted.

Enough of the workings of this thread, more about the PvP event. Due to my last PvP event appearing popular with sign ups, but only about half the people turning up, I will add people to the Challonge the day of the event, depending on who turns up. Alongside the times possibly changing each week, so will the prizes. The prizes will alternate between the different gamemodes and a poll
    located here will be created to allow you to vote which gamemode you'd like to see the next event prizes to be rewarded on.

[​IMG]
    Gamemode the prizes are rewarded on this week: [Click here to decide!]

Gamemode the prizes are rewarded on this week: KitPvP

Prizes:

First - $160, x5 Gapples & x1 Head of your choice
    Second - $150 & x5 Gapples
    Third - $120 & x3 Gapples

Times:
    American Friendly: 7pm GMT, 2pm CST, 3pm EST & 8pm BST - Saturday 22nd July
    Australian Friendly: 10am GMT, 8pm AUS & 11am BST - Saturday 22nd July

[​IMG]
    Alongside these events will occur other competitions such as build and minigames. This I hope will stay a weekly thing, providing I have time to host both and people are still interested in participating. Any questions please PM me on either Discord, Forums or In-Game.

Please Note: All PvP events are to be hosted on the KitPvP gamemode via /warp Event.

Many thanks,
    -Dan

Don't forget to vote for where you want next weeks rewards here!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Plus one Plus one x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. #2 Dan, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:22 PM
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017 at 11:09 AM
    Thread has been updated with gamemode, prizes and times, all listed below! Be sure to vote for next weeks gamemode of rewards here!

[​IMG]

Gamemode the prizes are rewarded on this week: KitPvP

Prizes:

First - $200, x5 Gapples & x1 Head of your choice
    Second - $200 & x5 Gapples
    Third - $160 & x3 Gapples

Times:
    American Friendly: 7pm GMT, 2pm CST, 3pm EST & 8pm BST - Saturday 22nd July (Hosted by Vist)
    Australian Friendly: 10am GMT, 8pm AUS & 11am BST - Saturday 22nd July

• Like Like x 1
  3. Winners of this morning's event:
    First - IlyMamas
    Second - K0eishi
    Third - Butchering
    [Click here for full results]

Congratulations to all who took part were lovely to have you all there!

• Informative Informative x 1

4. Winners of this evening's event:

First - S0RTED
    Second - xDriss
    Third - 204
    [Click here for full results]

Congratulations to all who took part were lovely to have you all there!

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.