WTF did you do?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ola, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Couple years back there was 400-700 players on. Now it's 40-50. You do understand you have to make major changes? Complete remake and advertise for the server if you want to make it back...

• Like Like x 3
    • Plus one Plus one x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. nobody sticks with one game forever, people move on and find other things to do in life as well as have school and jobs

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Also, we've only recently taken ownership of the server, changes are going to happen, it's just a matter of being patient.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Ofc. That happend while there was 400-700 players as well. But when people left others join. It's not like this anymore and the biggest issue is that you as owner don't understand it. It's pretty basic stuff...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 17, 2017 ---
    Do you really think players (average age of 12-14) are patient? They ain't, they will find new servers.

5. The 400-700 people spike was when jeromeASF released a video, the server only consistently got at maximum 250 players

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. If you don't like the changes you're more than welcome to leave, nobody is forcing you to stay here

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And why is there no famous youtubers making videos on this server now? Because they are behind all other Minecraft servers and are not keeping up to date with the quality of the server and the content on the server.
    Only teaching the owner how to have a server. And you don't get more people on the server by chasing them :) And if you don't like the thread you can just ignore it.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  8. Teaching me how to have a server? Lol all you're doing is complaining because things are going you're way that's not teaching us how to run a server

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The most viewed minecraft youtuber does mini series with his friends on private servers, and is doing 1 big series with a bunch of other youtubers, on a private server.

10. Jeromeasf wasn't the biggest MC youtuber when he was on mineslam. So your point don't make too much sense.
    Don't take the tips to personal, then it's just getting worse. But if you were here when it was a good server and if you then are a normal human being you would ask the same.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If people want to come and go that's fine, we're not forcing anyone to stay. If they enjoy it here, then great. We have many plans to bring this server back to life, but it's not going to happen overnight. There is simply no point in advertising when the server isn't yet at it's peak in terms of development. We have a lot to do, once all our plans have been implemented, then we'll consider advertising.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Then do it. And get a crew behind you who knows how to treat people and not threat em'

• Like Like x 1
  13. We are. We've just announced the launch of a new gamemode - one of several steps foward we're taking - yet you're still demanding more lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nobody's threatening you, you're just coming on the server after not playing for ages and trying to tell myself and skelly how to run the server, we've both been here for 3 years, we remember what it was like when it had peak players. As skelly said we haven't been owner for too long and we've already done a fair amount. Advertising is on our list but we'd rather have stable and fresh reset servers first so the youtuber who plays on here actually enjoys their time. The issue is every ones so fixated on going backwards, we're not going backwards as much as those times seem good they really weren't, sure it had a high player count but it had many many issues that most players didn't realize. Myself and Skelly's plans are to move forward and start a new era, this isn't mineslam anymore it's the minecart. You can either come with us or you can keep your head in the passed and live in 2014/2015 but it's going to do no use to you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The audience is ****ing 12,13,14 years old people. They ain't patient, and if you have so many plans inform the audience/players about it so they have something to look forward too, instead of being tired of the same old things. And act like you care atleast.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not sure where you're getting your statics from, everyone but you is patient so far and is quite content with the recent changes we've made, maybe look at some of the announcement post and read what plans we have instead of making this post trying to criticize myself and skelly. Again as I stated, you're not forced to stay here and if all you're going to do is be immature you're more than welcome to leave. Act like we care? We do care otherwise we wouldn't be releasing and resetting multiple gamemodes. Again I don't think you've looked at what our plans are, you just came on here and began to criticize.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Everyone but me has to much respect for the staffs, you have no clue whats happening when you're not there. And you're making assumption about me, so there we're pretty equal dear Owner.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Everyone but you has respect for the stuff? That doesn't really make sense but alright. I do have a clue what's going on when I'm not there actually. I'm also not making any assumptions about you, I'm going off as to how you're presenting yourself in a immature manner.

19. http://www.theminecart.com/threads/3011/
    We're all about involving the community and keeping them informed. If you had seen our recent survey - from which we received 50+ responses - you'll know that we have suggested many changes for them to look forward to. It was due to this survey we went ahead with KitPvP, so we are actually listening to what our community wants.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Again I don't think you've looked at what our plans are, you just came on here and began to criticize.
    If you can't the critic you shouldn't be Owner, and I have looked at your plans that is poorly explained.
    You can keep your head in the passed and live in 2014/2015.
    I'm the one with new ideas and I'm explaining how to think forward, but again you take it personaly...
    Skelly. You need new staff members.
    You need someone who knows how to think forward and how to interact with the players. Not making them wanting to leave :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Savage Savage x 2