Rejected y8r ban appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected Appeals' started by ChangingAlot/SuperJ, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ChangingAlot/SuperJ, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Your Username: y8r
    Date of ban: 08/19/2017 but I have been rebanned for false unban twice I was banned about 1-2 months ago I think
    Who punished you? MishtaVishta
    Why you were punished? Hacks
    Have you been banned on the Minecart before? yes
    Why should you be unbanned or unmuted? I have waited a reasonable amount of time and thought about my actions, I have realised that cheating in anyway shape or form is wrong. I have changed alot and thought about what mistakes I have made and I apologise to anyone I cheated on or upset. I really enjoy the fantastic server and would like to be part of the community once again. I hope you understand
    -y8r

• Minus one Minus one x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Plus one Plus one x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Less than paragraph does not fix how you lied to us multiple times and how you cheated on the server. -1

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Oh, you're the kid who hit someone else through a block and said that you were legit. Then you lied a few times, just doing whatever it would take to get back on the server. And now, here you are, writing a 3 sentence appeal. I applaud you.

UNBAN THIS MAN!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Here's the ban proof:

5. -1 ... hello?? detail you there??

6. Detail machine broke

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Very little remorse/detail.This is pretty sad and 2 weeks is not enough for hacking.Perhaps wait I say about 4 more weeks

8. ok

9. What are u talking about it legit says 1-2 months

10. the date today is 9/10/2017

the day i wrote this was september 5th he was baned aug 19.

11. I have made mutiple appeals I have been banned for a while

12. This is one way to keep a guy banned, just let their appeal sit for months lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It's not even been 2 weeks...

14. Just an exaggeration bro

• Salty Salty x 1
  15. |Denied|

The appeal is honestly bad, lacks detail and remorse, and after your old appeal, nothing makes much sense, though tempted to give you a chance due how long you been banned. Maybe if you put in the effort and give a good amount of remorse, I can maybe give you a chance. Maybe.

You may appeal again in 7 days.
    Locking

• Savage Savage x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.