Accepted Unalloyed's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Rawr, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, a note before hand, I had previously made a staff application, and used google documents as well. So being as lazy as I am, decided to just use the old document and erase everything instead of just creating a blank one, and just used the old application page, but had deleted the old application. So if you go to visit my previous application, it will show up as an edited version of this, in which is not completely finished, so this is a note stating I did not copy the previous one I had made, but was lazy and used the same document but edited the entire thing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K4wAPbo_cWFQQBlpspAouXW-jnYcZAwG9pi5DpFtrx4/edit?usp=sharing

• Plus one x 12
    • Like x 2
    • Cookie x 2
    • Minus one x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. I won't lie, I skimmed over it as of right now due to just waking up, and it seems like a decent application, the only question I have, the same one as people had for me "will you stay this time?" but all in all, good app, could be longer but beggers can't be choosers. +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Looks pretty good, so +1, but i think why you deserve staff and how you will benefit the community need a bit more detail. Good luck :) -fire

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Meh

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Salty Salty x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yasssss omfggggg lenaaa yessssssss +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. +1 LETS GOOOO

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. +1 For me c: I always see you on and you're a kind person to me. I think you'll make a great helper :). I wish the best for this App <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I know you are but what am I

+1 lena honey. u go girl

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. +1 I have talked to you in game and you seem very nice and are an active player. You also have been staff on here so you have some experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Entirely due to the fact that this will obviously be accepted, I think I should take the time to mention my favourite meal of the day. Although every meal is important, breakfast is the MOST important. I believe that rawr is like dinner, the favourite meal of the day and the most useful. Be the best staff member that you can be.

Ly rawr <3

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. The meal you want to eat but you never do?
    It's quite sad the quality of the staff team plummet

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Dinner is the best meal of the day. Rawr will be a GREAT staff member as she previously was. I eat dinner, dinner is delicious. Dinner is the most paid for meal when eating out. There's nothing more to it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. So basically the same as most if not all staff members.
    "As of lately, I have personally been enjoying both the Factions gamemode and Skyblock."
    I'll have more on the subject when I get home.

• Salty Salty x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Well it's been getting better from when you were an Owner, let's not forget some staff under your administration :)

• Savage Savage x 2
  15. I'll let you compile a list of Mine and Lac's and then we can debate this.

16. Nah, too lazy, I'd rather just note that I left when you were Owner, and returned when Lac and Skelly were owner, that is a good enough estimate of the quality in staff for me :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. https://gyazo.com/aa15809cc62132d456bab161b5f59dd0
    https://gyazo.com/4cec38b19683af9d75a572ae9bb97bac
    https://gyazo.com/e58986bdad025353b1630c7b71b8389c
    Came back when Lac was owner? Good to know considering you didn't even know
    Returned when Skelly and Lac were back?
    Is this after your "server" imploded :')

18. Wasn't my "server" I came back when I had a PC? Which was June, correct?
    I didn't have one since Feb-June, proof of such can be found via me, lac and skelly speaking about me possibly coming back to the staff team, ask them yourself? xD
    I left to make a server with several others, when YOU were owner, not Lac :/.
    Also, I left that project in March...?
    Proof of that can be found with anyone else who was a part of it o_O
    [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/2768f4b6cff6bc1fcea7801a3c8c584f

Just proof you knew my PC was broke, Awkward.

Also, to re-evaluate that, the second screenshot was about Ashoii's report, when you stated you were of the same stature of Owner, as Lac and Skelly, or am I mistaken?

Anyways, this is now petty, especially on someones Helper application, although if you'd like to continue, there is discord pms, forums pms, and if you want to be a lil spicy, you can have skype pms too. Thanks, have a nice day.

19. Mkay, so what exactly was so bad about me being Owner?
    I knew it was broken, I haven't spent long look through our chat because I'm busy.
    I'm fairly sure that was when I was Owner, may be mistaken idk.

20. Matty you did kinda suck at being owner. And you are kind of the reason i left earlier this year. . So.... Yeah. You're a pretty good person, but you kind of owned the server when it was going in a downward spiral. :/ no hard feelings m8.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.