Update Factions...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dan, Sep 10, 2017.

?

Should KitPvP get a data reset?

Poll closed Thursday at 3:02 PM.
  1. Yes!

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. No!

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. #1 Dan, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017

Evening everybody! I am pleased to announce Factions has now been fully reset, and hopefully for the last time until it's official revamp! Apologies for the delay and it having to be reset again - we have had some world compatibility issues.​

[​IMG]

• As apparent, Factions has been reset... again. Mentioned above is a brief reasoning as to why. Either way, it will be re-released at 4:15 pm EST (9:15 pm BST) ready to be played!
    • There will be a Rare Crate Key All at 4:30 pm EST on Factions!
    • Explosions disabled until Tuesday 12th!
    • If you come across any issues or bugs please report them here.
    • We have also updated the Staff Page! As seen here it now shows full characters and you are now able to click on the body, not just the name.
    • A changelog post will be released later tonight listing all the things that have been fixed, recently.
    • What are we working on next? Next, we will be working hard on a secret project! But we are also considering resetting player data only on KitPvP - a refresh of the gamemode! Vote for your opinion on the poll above! :)

Any questions or concerns, feel free to reply below. We will not answer any questions on the 'Secret Project' topic as that is a working progress!
    Kind Regards,
    The Administration Team​

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Thanks for your help and dedication to this, it means a lot to us.

3. Oh... RIP my little hovel I spent 3 hours making :c

At least there are less bugs now xd

4. Is the secret project making voting work, I know you must be working on it.