Announcement October Creative Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SkellyX, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. This thread is to let you all know that throughout the month of October, we will be hosting a huge Creative Event. So, what does this mean? Well, from 1st - 31st October, we will be opening up our Beta server to the community, on which we will be hosting a Creative server. It will be available for everyone to join, you can claim 1 plot, with the aim being to build something fun and creative with the chance of winning a prize at the end of the month.

Q & A:

"What version will the server be?"

We wanted to see what you guys can come up with using the newest blocks in Minecraft, so we've made the server 1.12. This will give you a lot more variation and the chance to put your building skills to the test. Personally, I've never built with the newer blocks so I'm intrigued to see what you guys do.

"Will we have WorldEdit?"

No, that would be far too easy. We want people to use their building skills and work on their project without the use of WorldEdit. As the event is 30 days long, you'll have plenty of time to work on it.

"What are the prizes?"

1st: $50 Voucher
    2nd: $25 Voucher
    3rd: $15 Voucher

These vouchers can used to buy any item(s) from any of our packages on the store and will not expire until used, so if the winners wish to save them until after the revamp, they can do so.

"What are the rules?"

1) There is to be only 1 person per plot
    2) Do not plagiarise other people's builds
    3) Do not build anything inappropriate
    4) Be considerate of others while they build
    6) Mods, such as Schematica, are not allowed
    7) You are not to use an alt to claim another plot

More rules will be available on joining...

Violation of any rule or inappropriate behaviour will result in immediate disqualification & a ban from our Beta server for the remainder of the event.

"When will the event begin?"

The event will commence on 1st October @ 3pm EST & will close on 31st October @ 3pm EST.

So, once the server is closed, all builds will then be judged by 2 members of our build team and the top 3 winners will be chosen. If you would like to participate
    please post your IGN below. If you do not wish to participate, you can still join the server, however, it will be as a "Guest" and you will be unable to claim a plot (you will get free /fly though!!).

We look forward to seeing what you guys come up with - Hope you enjoy this event & good luck to all those participating! In the meantime, if you have any other questions feel free to post them below.

~Skelly

• Like x 5
    • Plus one x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Cookie x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. redpandakid

4. IGN----24CarroitBlazen

5. How big are the plots?
    Is there any build themes?

6. Plots are 60x60
    No theme - anything goes, just nothing inappropriate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ohh! I can't wait to see what people build

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Also, bear in mind, anything you use for these plots, if you ever apply for Builder, having solid proof you can freehand build is essential if you ever make an application for our team ;).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Only 60x60? ;(
    That's so small!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Like ur

• Funny Funny x 5
  11. Added to list of participants.

Remember folks, if you want to participate please post your IGN. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Latvia

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. sLownesspot is in easy W.

14. Ign: RHDarkrai

- I'm super excited for the event to take place, It sounds super fun and is a great way to test my building skills and others too. It's going to be a blast building I'm so excited! This competition is a great way to start it off and a super fun way too. I truly look forward to this event and participating in it! I wish the best of luck to everyone that joins in on the fun and have a great day to everyone. :)

15. Courtneh :x

16. IGN: aliensushi

17. My names Butch, Butchering.

18. Good one. ;)