Rejected My Helper Application

Discussion in 'Rejected Applications' started by Golomebreaker11, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ➤ What is your in-game name?
    Golomebreaker11

➤ What is your age? (Must be 13+)
    I am 15, but will be 16 in November

➤ What is your Discord? (Required)
    Golomebreaker11#0355

➤ How long have you played the Minecart for?
    Not for very long to be honest I don't know the exact time or even close to it, maybe over an hour or two from me posting this, but not very long but I plan on spending a lot more time on the server.

➤ What is your time zone?
    EST

➤ How long can you spend online weekly?
    Upwards of 25 - 40ish hours.

➤ Do you have access to a working microphone?
    Yes I do.

➤ What gamemode on our network do you spend the most time on?
    I spend the most time on factions but i may also start playing skyblock.

➤ Why do you deserve staff on the minecart?
    I have been "staff" on others servers before and i understand how the average player thinks, as in like, "If I bug them enough they will answer", or "I can do what I want because that staff member isn't a hight enough rank to do anything to me." And ihave a pretty good idea of a lot of plugins because I wasn't just staff on old server, I was a ex-developer for a few, I say "ex" because most of those server shut down due to lack of funding, or to may "owners" or many many other things, so I have a kinda good understanding of how plugins work on servers and I have a decent idea of what a lot of the players would find usefull as in plugins or like funcions that the plugins should do, like I have already suggested a plugin that wasn't on the server, I don't know if it will be accepted or not but I have suggested one that a few people said sounded cool and wish it were added. So I kinda got a grasp of how players act and how to help a server run properly.

➤ Have you ever been staff before on previous networks? (Please refrain from listing the servers name, just explain your role and how long you were staff for)
    Yes I have owned a few of my own servers before, I have also been admin on 1 server, helper on 3, developer on about 5 - 6 I was on all of them till they closed, the admin one was open for about 2 months, the helper ones were open for an average for about 6 months, the developer ones were open about 11 - 14 months maybe a little more.

➤ Will you spend time on the forums as well?
    Yes, I usually spend time on the forums of servers that I play on.

➤ In what ways will you benefit our staff team?
    I, know a decent amount about plugins and commands and how to resolve server issues, I have owned a few of my own and I have been on a few were I wasn't even staff but I was treated kinda like staff by the other players because I could resolve issues pretty fast.

➤ In what ways will you be able to benefit our community?
    Getting rid of the "toxic players" and generally helping around the server, with simple or hard things.

➤ Anything else you would like to say?
    Yes, I know I probably have a few spelling mistakes throught out this application, I'm not the best at spelling, and I have been banned on server, like bigger servers before but they were for not right reasons, the first one that comes to mind, is Hypixle, My accounts were banned because I have a macro that I use for other games that is programmed to my mouse and I forgot to turn it off, and i clicked it on accedent, and they banned me and I appieled it, and they rejected it and said it was on purpose, and I know that in some parts of this I sounded kinda stuck up and cocky, but I'm honestly not, I just tried to explain the best I could.

➤ Do you agree lying on this application will lead to an instant rejection?
    Yes, I agree.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Rejected!

Thanks for taking time to apply for staff on the network but I'm afraid this application will be denied based on two requirements not met.

3) You must be a member on our forums for a minimum of two weeks before applying to become a staff member.
    4) You must have a minimum of 10 accepted user reports before applying to become a staff member.

Please wait two weeks before applying again, and make sure to read through the requirements.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.