Creative Build Competition Winners.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Butchering, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Butchering, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone that had joined the build event and me, and my co-and former judge Wiingz had enjoyed looking over all of the builds throughout the server and had picked the top 3 winners and their prizes with them. We hope to have more events like these run in the future so be sure to always keep an eye out for those in the future!

Now, on to the winners of the build event, I believe MishtaVishta or another Manager+ will get in contact with you.

1st Place: Courtneh $50 Voucher

https://gyazo.com/83d5535e910e64f7ef01f2c3d6f55aed

2nd Place: NuggetSaidNO $25 Voucher

https://gyazo.com/5e09238ef85b3f359f839c0fac270978

3rd Place: EasyBangers
    $15 Voucher

https://gyazo.com/916ae81923c57003488bd7c4e82c6317

• Like Like x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 2
    • Minus one Minus one x 1
  2. probs didnt even look inside any of them...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. When the winner is a server builder LOL

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. We looked at all of the plots, but you're entitled to your opinion although it's clearly hindered.

Since a builder isn't allowed in a build competition, does that mean staff aren't allowed to partake in in-game events? She was removed from our builder chat for the competition and it was just me, wiingz as the judges.

5. Love how the winner was caught using worldedit

btw, i wasnt part of the event so im not being salty, just saying the truth

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. It really looks like you're salty, only "world edit" done I believe was the floor used, could've still done it in the time allocated for the event.

Last this will be brought up.

7. She denied using it, and then told someone that she would do it for them too, and the only reason she didnt do more was because she got reported and the work undone.

8. Or she tried to resolve the issue in the only way she knew how, just others like to cause drama over something so little as a world edited floor, plentiful of people made this a big deal, when it really wasn't, the floor still looks the same now... even when done by hand, she won by actually putting in hard work and making a nice build, as did the other winners, now thats the last time this will be spoke about, if you have further issues, you can pm me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. All things done by world edit was removed by @MishtaVishta and as it was said before it was a big misunderstanding on my behalf, so try get over it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ditto - courtneh literally spent a good few hours rebuilding stuff and the fact she had used worldedit in the first place was no where near her fault as it was a communication error within the administration team where she was granted permission - thus not her fault when she specifically asked.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I took the initiative of being an observer (not a judge, there's a difference) and there were insides to a lot of the builds in this competition. I spent a lot of time in @Courtneh's plot, watching her build, get on with the event, even continued to send me pictures of her build. Others will back me up.

The World Edit thing was a misunderstanding, as @Dan rightly pointed out. I was there when it went down, and in my perspective, it was stated by the winner that Administrators (at the time) were allowed to world edit minor things on the plots, applied to everyone. For example, the floor of the plots. This turned out not to be true - the World Edit was reversed and it was confirmed by members of the senior team that World Edit was strictly not allowed. This continued to be enforced throughout the event.

If you all want to be salty that a staff member, and a member of the build team is first place, be my guest. There's really nothing you can do about it, so get on with your lives and stop nitpicking because a mistake was made, which was hastily corrected. It's just immature of you to not accept the outcome. I'll just leave this here:

Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. How did i win, i only finished half of it lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. You did the best half finished build!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yay I got 2nd

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Why am I not on there!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. What texture pack were you using in the pictures? it looks super nice.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Congratulations to all of the winners, and good effort to all of those who participated <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. My own custom one.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lmao, there were clear signs of world edit on @Courtneh's plot.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.